6.1.18

.

Helo, i think I'm done with him.. I don't care anymore about how to be friend with him, I want to focus with my assignment my study and my work.. and I really don't want to hurt myself because of rejection.. just like me before when I made RFC, remember to stay away from him, do not talk to him, do not try to be close with him, remember I'm not even his friend.. i know in the future we our year, will be friend with our senior but I don't want to anyway, I hope that he never know me, it's awful to known as one of not good junior, a.k.a songong.. and it was shame when everyone know I call him uda, it's like rujit pisan aing like trash.. and I'm aware now I'm so gross liking someone who don't even know me.. and follow him pursue him stalking him I know from the first he already annoyed and irritated by me.. and he don't care about me anyway so... just forget him.. and be happy.. i don't need a man anyway, I have my friend and my family.... I'll never go steady with anyone, I hope... i don't want to hurt myself or anyone.... Btw, I actually okay if my seniors think I'm gross, but I'm not okay if he think I'm gross.. so I stop now...

No comments:

Post a Comment